2014 was a good and bright year! One of the highlights was the book signing in September. I had fun seeing everyone and getting a taste of celebrity (and that is all I need…just a taste).
If you remember my 2014 resolution, I did well with my singing and sang almost every day. My husband was sweet enough to sing with me. The song acted as a way to start the day with a reminder of what matters. It’s not the race to be fastest on the highway or be most powerful but what matters is a humble, thankful heart. Life can be as simple as I make it.
An ongoing source of joy was time with family, friends and animals. Our home is a place of sanctuary and peace for me. I’m grateful to learn that I made a difference in people’s lives, as shown in this story by a former student of mine, A profile in how to live a joyful life: Genevieve Howard.
My plans for 2015 include
- Edit my story that I wrote during NaNoWriMo and publish it
- Improve my physical health so I’m more flexible and vibrant
- Finish my Creative Women’s Devotional and publish it
- Encourage others in their faith, creativity and hope
My most popular posts of 2014
- Four points of prayer shawls
- If Mother’s Day hurts
- Box baby and my brother’s camera
- What happens when a pastor, a poet and an artist walk in a house?
- Say the wrong thing
I’m glad to see these are the most popular. They were all close to my heart: prayer, crochet, honesty, my family and my writing. Thank you for your support of my blog.
I wish you loving people, interesting adventures, a lightness of spirit and health in the coming year.
May God bless you!